Process for online record of details by service providers
Before recording information, Service Providers must possess a valid
and active email account along with a mobile number.
Providers has to go to the Signup
creating their account.
Step 1- Signup Process:
- Enter valid Email Id (this will be used as User Id for
- Create Password (at least 6 characters)
- Enter valid mobile no. (OTP will be sent on this number for
- * After Signup an email verification link will be sent to
your email address.
Step 2- Account Activation:
- Check inbox for the email from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Click on the email verification link. or copy paste URL
given in mail.
- OTP will sent to your mobile number if you succeccfully
verify your email.
- Enter the OTP and You will get a message for account status.
- * After Account Activation you can login.
Step 3- Login:
- Enter the user id and password set during the signup
- After successful Login, the user will be redirect to Create
- Fill all the Fields, Fields marked with *
- After submission you will be redirect to home page (Service
Provider Record Details page).
- You can check your details on home page, In case of any
mistake, you can edit the details.
- Here the status displayed will be applied.
- * After approval from TRAI, you will receive an email from
email@example.com indicating the status: approved or rejected.
If approved, TRAI record id allocated to
you. If rejected, reason for the same will